The Apocalypse

dougbgt6

What's this 'rain' stuff.  Not seen anything up here in the north west yet. Looking forward to the lunar eclipse thing at about 9:00pm onwards.  That will come at the 'vitesse' (speed) of light. Could that 'herald' the apocalypse where things 'spit fire', or will it be a large 'triumph'. We might need james 'bond' to sort it out or maybe it will be demi-god trump's  666th (political reference there!!) attempt to 'TR'y for world peace which just might leave him like the 'stag' at bay. Whatever, it should be 'special'

How's that for a thread drift.  Covers most things but apologies for the ones I left out.

BW, most impressive, you've obviously got time on your hands, best to get back to the Triumph beast in the garage. :lol:

Also  "the number of the beast",  may have been mistranslated in the bible as 666, actually, according to ancient Greek script it's 616. 

argh!!!...…………………………………………………………... ?

db

1 hour ago, ShaunW said:

Mrs May is stockpiling food apparently so that bodes well for our leap into the abyss

She's my MP and lives a few miles away, I do see her in Waitrose more often than previously. So we should be OK with Waitrose ready meals. I could tell you which days, but you never know who's monitoring. 

db

If we'd stayed in the EU the sun would have shone everyday and we'd have to fill in a million forms to obtain a rain quota. :)

Incidentally: re Doug's post: I remember a story about a bus route somewhere where the bus was 666 and people were grumbling, so they changed it... to 616... 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, dougbgt6 said:

BW, most impressive, you've obviously got time on your hands, best to get back to the Triumph beast in the garage. :lol:

Also  "the number of the beast",  may have been mistranslated in the bible as 666, actually, according to ancient Greek script it's 616. 

argh!!!...…………………………………………………………... ?

db

Do I have to change my registration or re-name my car?

IMG_4484.JPG